Adopt a Pet
Adoption Info & Fees
|Kittens - 5 months old||$110|
|6 months - 9 years old||$90|
|Senior cats (10+ years)||$75|
|Special Needs cat||$75|
|Bonded Pair||Price of 1 cat|
|Puppies - 5 months old||$165|
|6 months and older||$140|
|Senior dogs (based on size and breed)||$90 (will vary)|
|Special Needs dogs||$90|
|Bonded Pair||Price of 1 dog|
Adoption Fee Includes:
- FIV/FELV testing (feline)
- Heartworm test (canine) & preventative
- Flea and worm preventative
- Vaccinations (Up to Date)
- Veterinary exam (within 10 business days)
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Microchip with registration
- Information on any additional medical conditions or history.
- If you’re interested in adopting, please fill out an adoption application (see links above).
- Homeless, injured and abused animals make wonderful pets and are in need of love.
- Upon adoption, you will receive a complimentary veterinarian exam that can be used at many local offices. Our animals are up to date on vaccines and are spayed or neutered.
- Dogs are tested for Heartworm (6 months +) and put on heartworm, flea and worm preventative. They also receive vaccines for parvo/distemper, Bordetella and canine influenza, spay or neuter surgery and are microchipped.
- Cats are tested for Felv and FIV. They receive FVRCP vaccine, worm and a flea preventative, spay or neuter surgery and a microchip.
- Our dogs spend time with staff and have a behavior evaluation before being placed up for adoption. Our goal is not to find them “any” home but the “right” home.
- If an adoption does not work out, we welcome the animal back so we may find it another home.
- Kittens must be 8 weeks old and two pounds before they can be adopted.