We are so thrilled to share that our new and improved website is live! We are excited for the many ways this site will help to serve our shelter, and stay connected with you, our audience.
Just a few upgrades to our site include:
- Improved donations methods for a quick and easy way to support the APL. We are so grateful for all the continued support we’ve seen come in through our online donations; it truly makes a difference in the lives of the animals we help. Thank you.
- Potential pet adopters can easily view and apply for their preferred pet in our ‘Adopt a Pet’ section.
- Lost or found an animal? Our Lost and Found pet listings section is for your use to help pets make their way safely home, with the help of our APL audience.
- Updated pages on all our services, and the many great ways you can be involved with Portage APL.
- Year-round events pages. Even when we don’t have any near future events coming, you are still able to see all of our annual events at a glance, learn about them, (and mark your calendar when we release dates!). We are excited to expand these pages in the coming months as we develop sponsorship opportunities, online ticket sales for events, and more!
- Our News section is our blog. We will share pet stories, APL news, and keep you up-to-date on all the latest happenings at our shelter.
- Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom of any page – in our footer we have a newsletter signup. We are looking forward to developing an e-newsletter to deliver right to your inbox on a regular basis.
We’re so excited to have our new site, and we are looking forward to the many ways it will help facilitate our work of serving animals in Portage Country for years to come. We invite you to donate online today. We are so grateful for each and every one of our supporters – thank you!